Home / Vendor Recomendations by Beach / Panama City Beach
Beach Houses & Condos - Hotels - Florists - Cakes - Caterers - Salons and Stylists - Videography - DJ's - Restaurants - Reception Space and Supplies - Limo, Shuttles, Taxi - Airports - Bike, Beach Chair, & Beach Wheelchair Rental - Other Services
Lodging (Beach Houses and Condos)
- Palmetto Inn & Suites - Benefit of a hotel on the beach in a condo type atmosphere.
- Hampton Inn & Suites - New hotel on the beach.
- Holiday Inn Resort - On the beach, very popular, would consider alternate location for your wedding.
- La Quinta - Pier Park - Off the beach prices, but centrally located. They do have meeting rooms available for reception.
- Beach House Florist - (850) 249-5042 - - Bouquets and other wedding flowers.
- Flowers by Pam - (850) 769-5818 - Bouquets and other wedding flowers.
- Musgrove Florist - (850) 234-7673 - Full service florist with delivery in the Thomas Drive area.
- Winn Dixie Floral - (850) 234-2001 - 23200 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL 32413 - Fantastic job at a lower cost.
- Cakes by Tanis - (850) 215-2553 - Delicious and unique wedding and grooms cakes.
- Publix Supermarkets - All areas - many locations for pickup, great value, taste, and presentation.
- Sugar Boogers - (850) 640-0790 - Cupcakes and more in historic downtown Panama City.
- Angelino Cakes - Beautiful wedding and speciality cakes.
- Catering by Bob - A variety of options for budgets of all sizes.
- Sigler's Southern Coastal Eats - (423) 298-2975 Smaller events, wedding eve, and day of catering for pre-wedding. Breakfast or Lunch for everyone before your wedding!
- Townsend Catering - cater any size and are very flexible in what they will do. From basic to 4 star meals.
Salons and Traveling Stylists
- Ulta Salon - (850) 235-1127 - Pier Park North 15600 Panama City Beach Parkway Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- Regis Salon - (850) 230-8661 - Pier Park 15600 Starfish Street Ste 135 Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- 30a Mobile Makeup Box - Traveling Hair and Make-up stylists. Our Bride's 1st Choice!
- Tania Crawford - Traveling Hair & Make-up stylists.
- Powder & Paint - Traveling Makeup (850) 982-5801 Tara Russo.
- Airbrush Makeup by Me - Traveling Makeup (850) 304-3533 Mandy Trosclair.
- AnnaMarie Moon - Traveling Stylist (850) 445-0649.
- Pendalton Video - Chris Pendalton (850) 830-9338 - Great quality and affordable. Our bride's 1st Choice!
- Beach Wedding Video - Various levels of production in a wide range of prices.
- Salt Water Grill- Upscale, fantastic atmosphere and menu. Reception options available.
- Firefly - Upscale restaurant on the East end of the beach. Worth the visit!
- Margaritaville - Tropical fun right across from the beach in Pier Park. Reception options available.
- Sharky's - Classic Fun Beach Restaurant/Bar. Great reception options available.
- Back Porch Seafood & Oyster House - A Destin original comes to Pier Park with reception options available.
- Pompano Joes - Great seafood right now in Pier Park. Reception options available.
- Captain Anderson's - a Panama City Beach tradition, fresh seafood at the marina. Reception options available.
- Fishale – Seafood and brewhouse with an nice atmosphere near Thomas Dr. Reception options available.
- Back Beach Barbeque - Amazing BBQ in a cool environment near Pier Park.
Reception Space and Supplies
- Chris Pendalton - firstname.lastname@example.org - (850) 830-9338 - chairs, tables, etc with delivery.
- Kent's - Gulf Coast Weddings and Events - Tents, tables, chairs, etc .
- The Palms Conference Center - Reception space and other resources
Limo, Shuttles, Taxi
Airports in Our Area
Bike, Beach Chair & Beach Wheelchair Rental
Many bike rental and beach rental companies offer sand tire wheelchairs for your guests that need a little help moving around. Delivery and pickup is generally offered for bikes and wheelchairs.
- Therapeutic Massage - Barbery Coast East Salon or at your location, Stacee Howard, LMT